Furry Weekend Atlanta is produced and controlled by Furry Weekend Atlanta, Inc., a Georgia-incorporated non-profit, 501(c)3 organization dedicated to advancing anthropomorphic fan activities in the Southeast and throughout the country.
Furry Weekend Atlanta, Inc., is in turn controlled by an Executive Committee that is tasked with operating the yearly convention and overseeing the organization throughout the year. The Executive Committee Consists of:
- CEO, Tiger Paw, a businessman and entrepreneur from Atlanta, GA
- COO, Tiger Nick, a full time dad from Michigan.
- Board Elect – Director of Sales, Fenella, an Atlanta local
- Board Elect – Director of Logistics, Odin, an Atlanta local
- Board Elect – Director of Operations – AtlWolf, Jack of all trades
Our staff consists of over 100 people!
To help direct all those people, we have Coordinators of each area. We also have a huge number of volunteers. Without our Volunteers, Staff, Coordinators, or board members, FWA could not run. They are all equally important in making FWA happen each year. Thank you to everyone who helps make FWA possible!