Arriving By Train
AMTRAK‘s Crescent passes through Atlanta daily between New York and New Orleans. The Atlanta station (ATL) is staffed from 6:30am to 9:30pm and is located on Peachtree Street in Midtown. Hertz car rental is available on site at the train station.
After you leave the station onto Peachtree Street, take the No. 110 Peachtree St. MARTA bus 10 blocks south to the Arts Center train station. Take MARTA southbound and exit at Peachtree Center Station (N1). Then, follow the directions on the Public Transit page.
- Go south on Peachtree Street for approximately 2.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Forsyth Street.
- Immediately turn right onto Carnegie Way.
- Turn right onto Spring Street.
- The hotel car entrance will be immediately on the right.