Our Contact Information is:
Furry Weekend Atlanta, Inc
7730 Roswell Rd Suite 100
Sandy Spring GA 30328
We collect information about our visitor’s domain, and email address when available. This applies to sites run by Furry Weekend Atlanta Inc including, but not limited to furryweekend.com, myfwa.com and georgiafurs.com. These websites are all operated for non commercial purposes to support the 501(3)c organization, Furry Weekend Atlanta Inc. You must be 13 or older to access these websites. Children under 13 who want to attend our convention can not register online and must register in person with a parent or guardian present.
For visitors on our website(s) we may collect:
- The email address and personal information from visitors who post on our website.
- The email address of those who post in our chat areas.
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then discarded.
- Delivering custom content to our website
- Contact information for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company.
- Not shared with any outside organization for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes.
- Recording session information for shopping cart or other purposes.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by email, at the above address.
We do not partner or use any 3rd party ad services or content delivering services.
With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.
With respect to sensitive information, we will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site, or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, medical information, or other sensitive information.